On Wednesday, the New York Rangers continue their improbable Stanley Cup run with a date in Game 1 of the finals in Los Angeles, California. By now, you may care deeply about the Rangers, and hockey, and you might know a bit about the amazing Kings, who outlasted the Blackhawks in an overtime Game 7 on Sunday night. But how much do you know about the obscure township of Los Angeles?
A Noo Yawk Dickwad’s “Guide to Los Angeles”
About Tom Leykis
- How did someone who seems THIS incompetent get on TV in LA?
- HAVE YOU CUT THE CORD YET? Cord cutting accelerates as 150,000 cancel cable and satellite TV service
- Why Prenups Aren’t Just for Financial Issues
- The 7 Best Things to Buy at Trader Joe’s
- THE DEBATE RAGES ON: Why the blazingly fast new Galaxy Note 4 is simply light years ahead of Apple’s iPhone
Do your holiday shopping here and help us get to our goal of #OneDollarProfit for 2014. Click below and see how easy it is!
FInd out FIRST what we're doing NEXT!
Subscribe to The Tom Leykis Show newsletter
News For Guys
HAVE YOU CUT THE CORD YET? Cord cutting accelerates as 150,000 cancel cable and satellite TV service
November 16, 2014
Cord cutting is accelerating as more people in the U.S. turn to Internet services such as Netflix,... more»
October 25, 2014
The car dashboard is being transformed and it’s taking AM-FM radio with it. Just as it did... more»
October 21, 2014
Two US food and drink titans have posted sharply lower profits for the July-to-September... more»