On Wednesday, the New York Rangers continue their improbable Stanley Cup run with a date in Game 1 of the finals in Los Angeles, California. By now, you may care deeply about the Rangers, and hockey, and you might know a bit about the amazing Kings, who outlasted the Blackhawks in an overtime Game 7 on Sunday night. But how much do you know about the obscure township of Los Angeles?
A Noo Yawk Dickwad’s “Guide to Los Angeles”
About Tom Leykis
- BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE SHIT IN THEM: Why Fat Girls Shouldn’t Wear Bikinis
- Google’s New App Blunders by Calling Black People ‘Gorillas’
- A MESSAGE FROM TOM LEYKIS: What Father’s Day means to childless, fatherless me
- MUST SEE VIDEO: P1s around the world wish Tom Leykis Happy Father’s Day
- Mr. Checkpoint calls KNX 1070 Newsradio to report on Saturday night earthquake centered in Gardena