On Wednesday, the New York Rangers continue their improbable Stanley Cup run with a date in Game 1 of the finals in Los Angeles, California. By now, you may care deeply about the Rangers, and hockey, and you might know a bit about the amazing Kings, who outlasted the Blackhawks in an overtime Game 7 on Sunday night. But how much do you know about the obscure township of Los Angeles?
A Noo Yawk Dickwad’s “Guide to Los Angeles”
About Tom Leykis
- TV Producer In Beverly Hills For Pre-Emmys Event Arrested For Being Tall, Bald And Black
- MORE ABOUT THE SHOW NO ONE WILL EVER WATCH: CBS to launch all-female sports talk show ‘We Need to Talk’
- PUSSY! Henry Rollins apologizes for suicide article
- LA Schools Superintendent Deasy Suspends iPad Program Under Scrutiny
- Women who don’t sleep around before their wedding have happier marriages – but men can play the field without worry, study finds
Any purchase you make after clicking this box gets The New Normal closer to our 2014 goal of One Dollar Profit. Click below and see how easy it is!
Who has the “Best Podcast?” LA Weekly’s Best of 2014 wants to know! Click here and vote. You know what to do. NOW!
FInd out FIRST what we're doing NEXT!
Subscribe to The Tom Leykis Show newsletter
News For Guys
August 28, 2014
A film and TV producer recently told his tale of being held for six hours by Beverly Hills police... more»
MORE ABOUT THE SHOW NO ONE WILL EVER WATCH: CBS to launch all-female sports talk show ‘We Need to Talk’
August 26, 2014
“This is a very proud moment for all of us at CBS Sports,” chairman Sean McManus said... more»
August 26, 2014
So, you took full advantage of the attention you would get by writing a piece for LA Weekly called... more»