On Wednesday, the New York Rangers continue their improbable Stanley Cup run with a date in Game 1 of the finals in Los Angeles, California. By now, you may care deeply about the Rangers, and hockey, and you might know a bit about the amazing Kings, who outlasted the Blackhawks in an overtime Game 7 on Sunday night. But how much do you know about the obscure township of Los Angeles?
A Noo Yawk Dickwad’s “Guide to Los Angeles”
About Tom Leykis
- BRAT PATROL: Portland, ME diner owner under fire for yelling at toddler, Facebook posts
- MUST SEE VIDEO: one day, Mexicanas will learn the value of wearing tampons!
- Man accused of sexually abusing horse
- Trump Tower Was Built on Undocumented Immigrants’ Backs
- TOLDJA! Trump ‘can’t guarantee’ legal status of his own workers