On Monday evening over the phone, I asked this man who had shared my bed for three nights running why we had not made love. “Your body is too wrinkly,” he said without a pause. “I have spoiled myself over the years with young woman. I just can’t get excited with you. I love your energy and your laughter. I like your head and your heart. But, I just can’t deal with your body.”
ALL MEN THANK YOU DAVE…FOR TELLING THE TRUTH! My ‘Naked’ Truth
About Tom Leykis
- The 7 Best Things to Buy at Trader Joe’s
- THE DEBATE RAGES ON: Why the blazingly fast new Galaxy Note 4 is simply light years ahead of Apple’s iPhone
- WE’VE BEEN TELLING YOU THIS FOR FIVE YEARS: Internet car radio poses bigger threat for local AM-FM
- BLAST FROM THE PAST (2001): Journalists are not shock jocks, Tom
- 1949 TV commercial: “What cigarette do YOU smoke, Doctor?”
Be Funny LIVE! $30 general admission as well as $75 VIP tickets now available! Click the logo below.
Any purchase you make after clicking this box gets The New Normal closer to our 2014 goal of #OneDollarProfit. Click below and see how easy it is!
Get Ooma for just $99 with FREE SHIPPING! Ranked #1 phone service in America last four years. Switch TODAY and save $$$.
FInd out FIRST what we're doing NEXT!
Subscribe to The Tom Leykis Show newsletter
News For Guys
October 25, 2014
The car dashboard is being transformed and it’s taking AM-FM radio with it. Just as it did... more»
October 21, 2014
Two US food and drink titans have posted sharply lower profits for the July-to-September... more»
WHAT’S WORSE THAN RACISM? CENSORSHIP! NPR instructs staff to limit use of ‘Redskins’ in coverage of Washington football team
October 20, 2014
National Public Radio has instructed its staff to limit their use of the term “Redskins” in... more»