A third of all divorce filings in 2011 contained the word “Facebook,” according to Divorce Online. And more than 80 percent of U.S. divorce attorneys say social networking in divorce proceedings is on the rise.
Can Facebook Ruin Your Marriage?
About Tom Leykis
- BRAT PATROL: Portland, ME diner owner under fire for yelling at toddler, Facebook posts
- MUST SEE VIDEO: one day, Mexicanas will learn the value of wearing tampons!
- Man accused of sexually abusing horse
- Trump Tower Was Built on Undocumented Immigrants’ Backs
- TOLDJA! Trump ‘can’t guarantee’ legal status of his own workers