A third of all divorce filings in 2011 contained the word “Facebook,” according to Divorce Online. And more than 80 percent of U.S. divorce attorneys say social networking in divorce proceedings is on the rise.
Can Facebook Ruin Your Marriage?
About Tom Leykis
- BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE SHIT IN THEM: Why Fat Girls Shouldn’t Wear Bikinis
- Google’s New App Blunders by Calling Black People ‘Gorillas’
- A MESSAGE FROM TOM LEYKIS: What Father’s Day means to childless, fatherless me
- MUST SEE VIDEO: P1s around the world wish Tom Leykis Happy Father’s Day
- Mr. Checkpoint calls KNX 1070 Newsradio to report on Saturday night earthquake centered in Gardena