A spokesman for the Los Angeles city attorney’s office says Bradley was convicted Monday of nine misdemeanor counts, including assault with a deadly weapon and spousal battery. He faces up to 7 1/2 years in jail at his sentencing scheduled for July 2. Read more…
Former LA Dodger Milton Bradley Convicted of Abusing Wife
About Tom Leykis
- BRAT PATROL: Portland, ME diner owner under fire for yelling at toddler, Facebook posts
- MUST SEE VIDEO: one day, Mexicanas will learn the value of wearing tampons!
- Man accused of sexually abusing horse
- Trump Tower Was Built on Undocumented Immigrants’ Backs
- TOLDJA! Trump ‘can’t guarantee’ legal status of his own workers