TL;DR – My husband [M26] sent a rude, argumentative email as I [F26] was on the way to the airport for a 10-day work trip. It’s been 24hrs and he has responded to any of my texts or calls.
My husband [M26] and I [F26] have been together for 5 years, married for 2 of those years. We just bought a house 5 months ago. No kids yet. Our lives have been crazy busy though. We spent all spring renovating our new house. At my job I was given nearly double my usual workload after some of my colleagues were laid off. I gained some weight in the winter and have been busting my ass at the gym to get rid of it.
Yesterday morning, while in a taxi on the way to the airport, Husband sends a message to my work email which is connected to my phone. He’s never done this, we always communicate in person or by text. I open it up, and it’s a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won’t miss me for the 10 days I’m gone. Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since June 1st, with a column for my “excuses”, using verbatim quotes of why I didn’t feel like having sex at that very moment. According to his ‘document’, we’ve only had sex 3 times in the last 7 weeks, out of 27 “attempts” on his part.
This is a side of him I have never seen before – bitter, immature, full of hatred. In person, he’d been acting normal the whole time, maybe a little standoff-ish in the last week. Completely out of left field. Our sex life HAS tapered in the last few months, but isn’t that allowed? We are adults leading busy, stressful lives. I cook for him, I do his laundry, I keep our house clean and tidy. It’s not like our sex life was going to be this way FOREVER, it was a temporary slow-down due to extenuating circumstances.
I immediately tried phoning him 3-4 times before getting on the plane – no answer. When I landed in my destination city, I tried calling 2 more times – no answer. I texted him saying we needed to talk, and he needed to call me at his earliest convenience. No response. He’s never intentionally ignored my communications before. I pretty much stayed inside my hotel all evening waiting by the phone, then cried myself to sleep.
It’s now morning and he still hasn’t contacted me. I am supposed to be out visiting clients for the next 9 days on behalf of my company, and I am an emotional wreck. Why is he putting me through this? What the hell am I supposed to do?
Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Detailing Sex-Life Dissatisfaction
About Tom Leykis
- Dashcam Video of Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Shooting Laquan McDonald
- WOULD YOU WANT TO DATE SOMEONE LIKE THIS, GUYS? The Dating Struggles Of Being An Alpha Female
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE DIGITAL ENTREPRENEUR TOM LEYKIS AT AGE 18?
- MAN BITES DOG: Ryan Sweeting requests spousal support from Kaley Cuoco
- GOTTA LOVE THIS: Man shuts down cheating ex with one word text message
Use promo code TOM and get 30% off any wine AND Free Shipping on a case AND Free Gift Bags! Click here to save!
Use promo code LEYKIS5 and get an entire month’s worth of shaving including a razor handle, three blades and a bottle of shaving cream for just $10. Just click on the logo!
OUR NEW FREE APP IS NOW AVAILABLE! CLICK BELOW TO GET IT NOW! Tell your friends to go to tomeverywhere.com.
The New Normal LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
News For Guys
- Dashcam Video of Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Shooting Laquan McDonald November 24, 2015
- WOULD YOU WANT TO DATE SOMEONE LIKE THIS, GUYS? The Dating Struggles Of Being An Alpha Female October 26, 2015
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE DIGITAL ENTREPRENEUR TOM LEYKIS AT AGE 18? October 23, 2015
- MAN BITES DOG: Ryan Sweeting requests spousal support from Kaley Cuoco October 20, 2015
- GOTTA LOVE THIS: Man shuts down cheating ex with one word text message October 19, 2015