In an age where we are constantly seeking instant gratification through our social media connections, more couples are seeking the so-called “social media prenup,” a written document, or often simply a discussion, that addresses what’s acceptable to share online about each other, sometimes with serious consequences.
I Love You, You’re Perfect, but Watch What You Facebook: Social Media Prenups
About Tom Leykis
- BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE SHIT IN THEM: Why Fat Girls Shouldn’t Wear Bikinis
- Google’s New App Blunders by Calling Black People ‘Gorillas’
- A MESSAGE FROM TOM LEYKIS: What Father’s Day means to childless, fatherless me
- MUST SEE VIDEO: P1s around the world wish Tom Leykis Happy Father’s Day
- Mr. Checkpoint calls KNX 1070 Newsradio to report on Saturday night earthquake centered in Gardena