- Karla Dunston was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma in March 2010 and asked then-boyfriend to give his sperm for frozen embryos
- He agreed and they create three embryos – but two months later he broke up with her and said he no longer wanted children
- They had signed agreement saying both needed to consent to use embryos
- But her cancer treatment left her infertile and she argued she has the right to biological children and ‘it is too late for him to back out of his promises’
- A Chicago judge on Friday awarded the eggs to Dunston
ANOTHER REASON YOU DON’T HELP CHICKS OUT: Judge awards frozen embryos to 42-year-old doctor who froze fertilized eggs with boyfriend who now says he no longer wants children after lengthy legal battle
About Tom Leykis
- LEAVE YOUR LITTLE BRATS AT HOME: Customers furious over local restaurant’s sign towards families
- MUST SEE HILARIOUS VIDEO! UCLA flooded, ABC 7 gets pranked by “DWP Spokesman Louis Slungpue”
- Renting drives U.S. homeownership to 19-year low
- Boston moron comments on Fox’s Erin Andrews
- Stephen A. Smith on battered women and his apology
P1s Take Over Two Private Suites at Dodger Stadium on Friday, August 22 vs. the New York Mets. Click logo below for details.
FInd out FIRST what we're doing NEXT!
Subscribe to The Tom Leykis Show newsletter
Any purchase you make after clicking this box gets The New Normal closer to our 2014 goal of One Dollar Profit. Click below and see how easy it is!
News For Guys
July 30, 2014
One of the busiest restaurants on Old Fisherman’s Wharf in Monterey, CA offended some... more»
July 29, 2014
WHAT DID WE TELL YOU? Students Demand Answers as Bryman College Files for Bankruptcy, Closes Campuses
July 28, 2014
Bryman College students were demanding answers Monday after learning their school closed all of... more»