When it comes to mobile shopping, the gender gap is alive and well. Data from the DDB Life Style Study looked at mobile shopping patterns by gender and found that men were much more inclined than women to use mobile phones to shop or use QR codes and apps to find the best deals. Perhaps that’s because men don’t like shopping as much as women do; fully 57 percent of women view it as a form of entertainment, versus 44 percent of men. For the guys, technology gets the job done faster.
Men Are More Likely Than Women to Use Mobile Shopping Technology
About Gary ZabranskyDon't Be Stupid!
- Rape by fraud? N.J. lawmaker introduces bill to make it a crime
- Brooklyn club manager says Bill Cosby gave her Quaalude in 1970s, woke up naked with his pal
- Ex-NBC employee Frank Scotti claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room as he stood guard
- Arizona mother suffers up to 90 ORGASMS EVERY HOUR because of rare sexual disorder
- Another actress accuses Bill Cosby of sexual assault in Las Vegas hotel
Do your holiday shopping here and help us get to our goal of #OneDollarProfit for 2014. Click below and see how easy it is!
FInd out FIRST what we're doing NEXT!
Subscribe to The Tom Leykis Show newsletter
News For Guys
November 24, 2014
Imagine this: A man woos a woman to bed with tales of his riches, fast cars and a vacation home in... more»
November 23, 2014
Joyce Emmons opens up about her experience with the entertainer. She says she blacked out and woke... more»
Ex-NBC employee Frank Scotti claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room as he stood guard
November 23, 2014
Veteran NBC employee Frank Scotti says he helped Bill Cosby deliver thousands of dollars to eight... more»