When it comes to mobile shopping, the gender gap is alive and well. Data from the DDB Life Style Study looked at mobile shopping patterns by gender and found that men were much more inclined than women to use mobile phones to shop or use QR codes and apps to find the best deals. Perhaps that’s because men don’t like shopping as much as women do; fully 57 percent of women view it as a form of entertainment, versus 44 percent of men. For the guys, technology gets the job done faster.
Men Are More Likely Than Women to Use Mobile Shopping Technology
About Gary ZabranskyDon't Be Stupid!
- BRAT PATROL: Portland, ME diner owner under fire for yelling at toddler, Facebook posts
- MUST SEE VIDEO: one day, Mexicanas will learn the value of wearing tampons!
- Man accused of sexually abusing horse
- Federal authorities raid the home of Subway pitchman Jared Fogle amid child pornography investigation
- Report: Woman attacks boyfriend after he refuses sex