When it comes to mobile shopping, the gender gap is alive and well. Data from the DDB Life Style Study looked at mobile shopping patterns by gender and found that men were much more inclined than women to use mobile phones to shop or use QR codes and apps to find the best deals. Perhaps that’s because men don’t like shopping as much as women do; fully 57 percent of women view it as a form of entertainment, versus 44 percent of men. For the guys, technology gets the job done faster.
Men Are More Likely Than Women to Use Mobile Shopping Technology
About Gary ZabranskyDon't Be Stupid!
- One-time maker of Adam Carolla’s “Mangria” murders investor, then kills self
- WOULD YOU BUY IT? Price Range for Apple Watch: $349 to Over $10,000
- ISN’T THIS GOOD NEWS? Bachelor Nation: 70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married
- PLEASE DON’T COME TO CALIFORNIA: Fed up with winter, some diehard New Yorkers are leaving the city once and for all
- New Jersey man can’t sue Applebee’s for burns suffered while bowing his head in prayer over fajitas, appeals court says
All you need to know about our upcoming Third Anniversary Party. Click on the logo below for all the details.
OUR NEW APP IS NOW AVAILABLE! CLICK OUR LOGO TO GET OUR NEW APP NOW! Tell your friends to go to tomeverywhere.com.
The New Normal LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
News For Guys
March 18, 2015
Robert Dahl had been involved in multiple business projects, including the now-defunct Patio Wine... more»
March 9, 2015
The basics of the Apple Watch have been known since September, but now, a few weeks before the... more»
March 9, 2015
From Christian website cnsnews.com: Seventy percent of American males between the ages of 20 and 34... more»