Men Are More Likely Than Women to Use Mobile Shopping Technology
When it comes to mobile shopping, the gender gap is alive and well. Data from the DDB Life Style Study looked at mobile shopping patterns by gender and found that men were much more inclined than women to use mobile phones to shop or use QR codes and apps to find the best deals. Perhaps that’s because men don’t like shopping as much as women do; fully 57 percent of women view it as a form of entertainment, versus 44 percent of men. For the guys, technology gets the job done faster. Read more…
About Gary ZabranskyDon't Be Stupid!
- Mother arrested for ‘leaving daughter, 9, alone on playground’ while she worked 600 yards away at McDonald’s is out of a job as fundraiser to support her tops $30,000k
- Millennials say no to marriage
- TMZ: Casey Kasem’s Body Missing
- ANOTHER HAPPILY MARRIED COUPLE: Driver used rope to kill himself
- Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Detailing Sex-Life Dissatisfaction
P1s Take Over Two Private Suites at Dodger Stadium on Friday, August 22 vs. the New York Mets. Click logo below for details.
FInd out FIRST what we're doing NEXT!
Subscribe to The Tom Leykis Show newsletter
Any purchase you make after clicking this box gets The New Normal closer to our 2014 goal of One Dollar Profit. Click below and see how easy it is!
News For Guys
Mother arrested for ‘leaving daughter, 9, alone on playground’ while she worked 600 yards away at McDonald’s is out of a job as fundraiser to support her tops $30,000k
July 23, 2014
South Carolina mom Debra Harrell was arrested June 30 after her daughter was found playing... more»
July 22, 2014
When it comes to marriage, Millennials are saying “I... more»