Former New York police officers and firefighters were among 106 people indicted on Tuesday over a “massive fraud” worth hundreds of millions of dollars, some in connection with the September 11 attacks. The accused allegedly collected tens of thousands of dollars a year in Social Security benefits — funded by taxpayers — by claiming they were completely incapacitated by serious psychiatric disorders and other ailments.Read more…
N.Y. Cops And Firefighters Among 106 Accused In ‘Massive’ 9/11 Fraud
Your tax dollars at work:
About Tom Leykis
- 10 Reasons Why You Will Never Become Rich
- FUCK YOU, SOUTHWEST! NOW, YOU’RE GONNA PAY! Man says Southwest Airlines kicked him off flight for critical tweet
- The Worst Investment You Can Make: Buying a Home
- Mother arrested for ‘leaving daughter, 9, alone on playground’ while she worked 600 yards away at McDonald’s is out of a job as fundraiser to support her tops $30,000k
- HERE IS WHY WE NEED TO DISAPPROVE ALL CABLE AND SATELLITE MERGERS: Comcast tortures customer who tries to cancel
P1s Take Over Two Private Suites at Dodger Stadium on Friday, August 22 vs. the New York Mets. Click logo below for details.
FInd out FIRST what we're doing NEXT!
Subscribe to The Tom Leykis Show newsletter
Any purchase you make after clicking this box gets The New Normal closer to our 2014 goal of One Dollar Profit. Click below and see how easy it is!
News For Guys
FUCK YOU, SOUTHWEST! NOW, YOU’RE GONNA PAY! Man says Southwest Airlines kicked him off flight for critical tweet
July 24, 2014
A Southwest Airlines passenger isn’t impressed with a gate agent and tweets about it. Then,... more»
Mother arrested for ‘leaving daughter, 9, alone on playground’ while she worked 600 yards away at McDonald’s is out of a job as fundraiser to support her tops $30,000k
July 23, 2014
South Carolina mom Debra Harrell was arrested June 30 after her daughter was found playing... more»