Wealthy men are being tricked into bed by single women who deliberately get pregnant because they view a baby as a career option, a top lawyer warned yesterday.
New breed of ‘piranha women’ who are preying on rich men to get them pregnant, warns lawyer
About Tom Leykis
- Fatherhood before 25 raises risk of early death
- WELL, THERE’S NO DOUBT THEY’RE FAT: 5 fat chicks bare all in topless lingerie shoot as they vow to ‘take back the word fat’
- Man sues In-N-Out Burger claiming shake contained meth
- GOD SENDING HIM A MESSAGE? Man Killed In Crash With Fire Truck On Way To Brother’s Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
- New Mexico woman’s unsatisfactory spaghetti sets husband off