More than a third of Americans haven’t saved any money for retirement. That’s the dramatic finding of a new survey which also found that among those nearing retirement — aged 50-64 — 26% had no retirement savings, along with 14% of those 65 and older.
Retirement crisis: Over one-third of Americans haven’t saved a penny
About Tom Leykis
- BRAT PATROL: Portland, ME diner owner under fire for yelling at toddler, Facebook posts
- MUST SEE VIDEO: one day, Mexicanas will learn the value of wearing tampons!
- Man accused of sexually abusing horse
- Trump Tower Was Built on Undocumented Immigrants’ Backs
- TOLDJA! Trump ‘can’t guarantee’ legal status of his own workers