When I divorced my husband, I had a successful writing career and some money in the bank. He got to take half of it. But it isn’t even the fact that I had to give him half that I find so egregious. It’s the alimony he demanded I pay him on top of it that makes me very, very angry—like scream-really-loud, get-drunk, and eat-gratuitous-carbohydrates angry. On the first day of every month, I have to write him a mother^#%*ing check for six thousand dollars.Read more… Thanks to listener Greg Washington.
SHOE? MEET OTHER FOOT! Why Every Woman Should Get a Prenup
About Tom Leykis
- Mom Defends Stretch Marks and Calls Out Bullies on Facebook
- LEAVE YOUR LITTLE BRATS AT HOME: Customers furious over local restaurant’s sign towards families
- MUST SEE HILARIOUS VIDEO! UCLA flooded, ABC 7 gets pranked by “DWP Spokesman Louis Slungpue”
- Renting drives U.S. homeownership to 19-year low
- Boston moron comments on Fox’s Erin Andrews
P1s Take Over Two Private Suites at Dodger Stadium on Friday, August 22 vs. the New York Mets. Click logo below for details.
FInd out FIRST what we're doing NEXT!
Subscribe to The Tom Leykis Show newsletter
Any purchase you make after clicking this box gets The New Normal closer to our 2014 goal of One Dollar Profit. Click below and see how easy it is!
News For Guys
August 1, 2014
A mother of five who was publicly fat-shamed this week while sunbathing on a public beach... more»
July 30, 2014
One of the busiest restaurants on Old Fisherman’s Wharf in Monterey, CA offended some... more»
July 29, 2014