According to a new survey of 326 middle-income Americans and 314 baby boomers, scary is the future of the country. And, no matter which group you look at, large swaths of the populous are unprepared for the future — and many are having trouble now as well.
Survey Reveals Americans’ Financial Future: We’re Not Ready
About Tom Leykis
- One-time maker of Adam Carolla’s “Mangria” murders investor, then kills self
- SAVE MONEY AND LOSE WEIGHT: Make Your Own Amazing Low-Carb Chocolate Ice Cream
- WOULD YOU BUY IT? Price Range for Apple Watch: $349 to Over $10,000
- DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE Scholarships For Atheists, Secular Humanists, And Freethinkers?
- ISN’T THIS GOOD NEWS? Bachelor Nation: 70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married
All you need to know about our upcoming Third Anniversary Party. Click on the logo below for all the details.
The New Normal LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
News For Guys
March 18, 2015
Robert Dahl had been involved in multiple business projects, including the now-defunct Patio Wine... more»
March 9, 2015
The basics of the Apple Watch have been known since September, but now, a few weeks before the... more»
March 9, 2015
From Christian website cnsnews.com: Seventy percent of American males between the ages of 20 and 34... more»