- 9,078,658 tune-ins (session starts) in 2013.
- 5,343,474 total hours of listening in 2013.
- 1,768,109 blowmeuptom.com visits in 2013 vs. 1,134,358 in 2012, an increase of 55.87%.
2,746,117 blowmeuptom.com pageviews in 2013 vs 1,715,516 in 2012, an increase of 60.08%.
- 533,836 unique visitors to blowmeuptom.com in 2013 vs. 347,466 in 2012, an increase of 53.64%.
- Revenue from all sources in 2013 up 59.6% over 2012.
- Costs down 19%.
27,070 items sold in 2013 through our Amazon.com account vs. 14,381 in 2012,an increase of 88.2%.
$842,231.23 in merchandise sold in 2013 through our Amazon.com account vs. $423,294.46 sold in 2012, an increase of 98.9%.
$56,659.49 in advertising fees as a result of above sales in 2013 from Amazon.com vs. $29,062.85 in 2012, an increase of 94.9%.
- And now, the bad news: a loss of over $175,000, although the loss is down from over $400,000 in 2012.
Vital statistics of The Tom Leykis Show in 2013 that helped Tom make his decision about whether to continue
About Tom Leykis
- BLAST FROM THE PAST (2001): Journalists are not shock jocks, Tom
- 1949 TV commercial: “What cigarette do YOU smoke, Doctor?”
- WHY DO YOU THINK THIS IS? McDonald’s and Coca Cola see profits fall sharply
- 5 things NOT to buy at Costco and Sam’s Club
- WHAT’S WORSE THAN RACISM? CENSORSHIP! NPR instructs staff to limit use of ‘Redskins’ in coverage of Washington football team
Be Funny LIVE! $30 general admission as well as $75 VIP tickets now available! Click the logo below.
Any purchase you make after clicking this box gets The New Normal closer to our 2014 goal of #OneDollarProfit. Click below and see how easy it is!
Get Ooma for just $99 with FREE SHIPPING! Ranked #1 phone service in America last four years. Switch TODAY and save $$$.
FInd out FIRST what we're doing NEXT!
Subscribe to The Tom Leykis Show newsletter
News For Guys
October 21, 2014
Two US food and drink titans have posted sharply lower profits for the July-to-September... more»
WHAT’S WORSE THAN RACISM? CENSORSHIP! NPR instructs staff to limit use of ‘Redskins’ in coverage of Washington football team
October 20, 2014
National Public Radio has instructed its staff to limit their use of the term “Redskins” in... more»
WHY WON’T YOU ANSWER THE PHONE??? Woman Arrested After Becoming Trapped in Chimney at Thousand Oaks Home
October 19, 2014
A woman accused of illegally entering the Thousand Oaks home of a man she went on multiple dates... more»