- 9,078,658 tune-ins (session starts) in 2013.
- 5,343,474 total hours of listening in 2013.
- 1,768,109 blowmeuptom.com visits in 2013 vs. 1,134,358 in 2012, an increase of 55.87%.
2,746,117 blowmeuptom.com pageviews in 2013 vs 1,715,516 in 2012, an increase of 60.08%.
- 533,836 unique visitors to blowmeuptom.com in 2013 vs. 347,466 in 2012, an increase of 53.64%.
- Revenue from all sources in 2013 up 59.6% over 2012.
- Costs down 19%.
27,070 items sold in 2013 through our Amazon.com account vs. 14,381 in 2012,an increase of 88.2%.
$842,231.23 in merchandise sold in 2013 through our Amazon.com account vs. $423,294.46 sold in 2012, an increase of 98.9%.
$56,659.49 in advertising fees as a result of above sales in 2013 from Amazon.com vs. $29,062.85 in 2012, an increase of 94.9%.
- And now, the bad news: a loss of over $175,000, although the loss is down from over $400,000 in 2012.
Vital statistics of The Tom Leykis Show in 2013 that helped Tom make his decision about whether to continue
About Tom Leykis
- A man’s ideal woman? She’s in her mid-20s…whatever his age
- Who’s Winning, iOS or Android? All the Numbers, All in One Place
- Nike drops Peterson; silent on Hope Solo DV case
- YOU TELL US! It’s 2014: Why Are Men Still Paying for First Dates?
- HEADLINE SAYS ONE THING, STORY PROVES SOMETHING ELSE: Why Millennials Should Have Kids—and Soon
Any purchase you make after clicking this box gets The New Normal closer to our 2014 goal of One Dollar Profit. Click below and see how easy it is!
Who has the “Best Podcast?” LA Weekly’s Best of 2014 wants to know! Click here and vote. You know what to do. NOW!
FInd out FIRST what we're doing NEXT!
Subscribe to The Tom Leykis Show newsletter
News For Guys
September 23, 2014
A study has found that men always want to be with women in their mid-20s The magic number for men... more»
September 19, 2014
A comprehensive look at the competitive situation, from unit sales to profit margins. Read... more»