- 9,078,658 tune-ins (session starts) in 2013.
- 5,343,474 total hours of listening in 2013.
- 1,768,109 blowmeuptom.com visits in 2013 vs. 1,134,358 in 2012, an increase of 55.87%.
2,746,117 blowmeuptom.com pageviews in 2013 vs 1,715,516 in 2012, an increase of 60.08%.
- 533,836 unique visitors to blowmeuptom.com in 2013 vs. 347,466 in 2012, an increase of 53.64%.
- Revenue from all sources in 2013 up 59.6% over 2012.
- Costs down 19%.
27,070 items sold in 2013 through our Amazon.com account vs. 14,381 in 2012,an increase of 88.2%.
$842,231.23 in merchandise sold in 2013 through our Amazon.com account vs. $423,294.46 sold in 2012, an increase of 98.9%.
$56,659.49 in advertising fees as a result of above sales in 2013 from Amazon.com vs. $29,062.85 in 2012, an increase of 94.9%.
- And now, the bad news: a loss of over $175,000, although the loss is down from over $400,000 in 2012.
Vital statistics of The Tom Leykis Show in 2013 that helped Tom make his decision about whether to continue
About Tom Leykis
- Couple Release A Bit TOO Much Information On Their Facebook Engagement Photo
- NEW YORK POST SAYS: Matt Barnes drove 95 miles to ‘beat the shit’ out of Derek Fisher
- Oregon Shooter Chris Harper Mercer: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- NOW THAT SHE’S OUT OF PRISON, SHE WANTS $7,900/MONTH! Child Molester Genise Schu Suing Ex-Husband for Spousal Support
- Why do people refuse to believe that singles can be happy?
Get 100 Blooms of Peruvian Lilies in a free vase for just $19.99 for a limited time only! Just click on the logo below.
Be sure to use promo code TOM101 to play for FREE in this week’s Millionaire Maker event! Just click on the logo to get started.
OUR NEW FREE APP IS NOW AVAILABLE! CLICK BELOW TO GET IT NOW! Tell your friends to go to tomeverywhere.com.
The New Normal LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
News For Guys
October 7, 2015