Who’s a ‘loser’ now? Tesla Pays Off Its $465 Million Loan
Former Presidential candidate Mitt Romney referred to all-electric American car manufacturer Tesla Motors as a “loser” company because it received a federal loan, and a number of conservative pundits including Sarah Palin followed suit. Too bad they didn’t wait to see what would happen next. Tesla Motors just cut the government a $451.8 million check, which means that Tesla has paid off its entire Department of Energy loan plus interest. “Following this payment, Tesla will be the only American car company to have fully repaid the government,” the company boasted. Read more…
About Tom Leykis
- The Worst Investment You Can Make: Buying a Home
- Mother arrested for ‘leaving daughter, 9, alone on playground’ while she worked 600 yards away at McDonald’s is out of a job as fundraiser to support her tops $30,000k
- HERE IS WHY WE NEED TO DISAPPROVE ALL CABLE AND SATELLITE MERGERS: Comcast tortures customer who tries to cancel
- Millennials say no to marriage
- Can You Really Afford a New Child?
P1s Take Over Two Private Suites at Dodger Stadium on Friday, August 22 vs. the New York Mets. Click logo below for details.
FInd out FIRST what we're doing NEXT!
Subscribe to The Tom Leykis Show newsletter
Any purchase you make after clicking this box gets The New Normal closer to our 2014 goal of One Dollar Profit. Click below and see how easy it is!
News For Guys
Mother arrested for ‘leaving daughter, 9, alone on playground’ while she worked 600 yards away at McDonald’s is out of a job as fundraiser to support her tops $30,000k
July 23, 2014
South Carolina mom Debra Harrell was arrested June 30 after her daughter was found playing... more»
July 22, 2014
When it comes to marriage, Millennials are saying “I... more»