- College-bound honors student Rachel Canning of Lincoln Park, New Jersey says she was ‘abandoned’ by her parents the day she turned 18
- Judge today warned her that she should not expect a payout saying he can’t expect to tell a parent how to put a child back on the ‘right tracks’
- He added that she has shown her parents the ‘proverbial f u’ and warned of the ‘slippery slope’ where parents live in fear of setting down rules
- Expressed anger at phone message she left mother, Elizabeth, in which Rachel told her: ‘I wanna shit all over your face’
- Rachel claims her weight dropped to 92 pounds after developing an eating disorder in sophomore year
- In court papers she claims her father said she was ‘more’ than just a daughter to him and he kissed her on the cheek inappropriately
- Rachel’s father, Sean, is a former Lincoln Park, New Jersey police chief and says his daughter is a ‘spoiled’ liar who left on her own
- Judge adjourned hearings until later but denied any immediate financial assistance
‘Have you ever seen such gross disrespect?’: Judge blasts ‘spoiled’ cheerleader, 18, suing parents to support her after she ran away claiming they were behind her bulimia and her father showed her ‘inappropriate affection’
About Tom Leykis
The New Normal LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
GET ON THE PEDAL TO THE METAL MAILING LIST FOR OUR 2015 VINTAGE!
I want Pedal to the Metal
Press this button and get on the list for 2015.
News For Guys
October 22, 2016
You KNOW what would happen if a MAN did this… Read... more»
October 8, 2016
From Rolling Stone: “Trump’s leaked remarks about grabbing women are consistent with... more»
October 8, 2016
Less than a day after a recording emerged of Donald Trump bragging about groping women off-camera... more»