- College-bound honors student Rachel Canning of Lincoln Park, New Jersey says she was ‘abandoned’ by her parents the day she turned 18
- Judge today warned her that she should not expect a payout saying he can’t expect to tell a parent how to put a child back on the ‘right tracks’
- He added that she has shown her parents the ‘proverbial f u’ and warned of the ‘slippery slope’ where parents live in fear of setting down rules
- Expressed anger at phone message she left mother, Elizabeth, in which Rachel told her: ‘I wanna shit all over your face’
- Rachel claims her weight dropped to 92 pounds after developing an eating disorder in sophomore year
- In court papers she claims her father said she was ‘more’ than just a daughter to him and he kissed her on the cheek inappropriately
- Rachel’s father, Sean, is a former Lincoln Park, New Jersey police chief and says his daughter is a ‘spoiled’ liar who left on her own
- Judge adjourned hearings until later but denied any immediate financial assistance
‘Have you ever seen such gross disrespect?’: Judge blasts ‘spoiled’ cheerleader, 18, suing parents to support her after she ran away claiming they were behind her bulimia and her father showed her ‘inappropriate affection’
About Tom Leykis
- Ways you can help guarantee that we’ll come back again in 2018
- The Tasting Room with Tom Leykis – Beer Tasting at Brewyard Beer Company (VIDEO)
- Regarding Attorney Adam Sacks
- Mark Cuban and 24 other leaders and execs offer their No. 1 best money-saving tip
- 69% OF AMERICANS HAVE LESS THAN $1,000 IN SAVINGS
THE NEW 2015 VINTAGE OF OUR SANTA YNEZ VALLEY SYRAH IS NOW AVAILABLE! CLICK BELOW TO GET YOURS TODAY!
The New Normal LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
GET ON THE PEDAL TO THE METAL MAILING LIST!
Press this button and get on the list.
News For Guys
May 1, 2017
Saving money is still a struggle for many Americans, finds a new survey. Read more… Hear... more»
May 1, 2017
Prosecutors accused the 34-year-old teacher of having a month-long affair with a 16-year-old... more»
May 1, 2017
College-aged millennials today are far more likely than the general population to be religiously... more»