- College-bound honors student Rachel Canning of Lincoln Park, New Jersey says she was ‘abandoned’ by her parents the day she turned 18
- Judge today warned her that she should not expect a payout saying he can’t expect to tell a parent how to put a child back on the ‘right tracks’
- He added that she has shown her parents the ‘proverbial f u’ and warned of the ‘slippery slope’ where parents live in fear of setting down rules
- Expressed anger at phone message she left mother, Elizabeth, in which Rachel told her: ‘I wanna shit all over your face’
- Rachel claims her weight dropped to 92 pounds after developing an eating disorder in sophomore year
- In court papers she claims her father said she was ‘more’ than just a daughter to him and he kissed her on the cheek inappropriately
- Rachel’s father, Sean, is a former Lincoln Park, New Jersey police chief and says his daughter is a ‘spoiled’ liar who left on her own
- Judge adjourned hearings until later but denied any immediate financial assistance
‘Have you ever seen such gross disrespect?’: Judge blasts ‘spoiled’ cheerleader, 18, suing parents to support her after she ran away claiming they were behind her bulimia and her father showed her ‘inappropriate affection’
About Tom Leykis
- Post your thoughts about the end of our 24/7 live stream as we transition to become a subscription-based podcast
- Still another reason why you definitely don’t need a girlfriend
- Kevin O’Leary: Unless you can pass this two-question test, don’t buy a home
- The Tasting Room with Tom Leykis – Beer Tasting at Brewyard Beer Company (VIDEO)
- Regarding Attorney Adam Sacks
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
GET ON THE PEDAL TO THE METAL MAILING LIST!
Press this button and get on the list.
News For Guys
April 3, 2018
From the London Daily Mail: Woman ‘shoots her boyfriend before killing herself’ after... more»
February 19, 2018
“Mr. Wonderful” of Shark Tank mostly agrees with Your Professor. Read... more»