In an age where we are constantly seeking instant gratification through our social media connections, more couples are seeking the so-called “social media prenup,” a written document, or often simply a discussion, that addresses what’s acceptable to share online about each other, sometimes with serious consequences.
I Love You, You’re Perfect, but Watch What You Facebook: Social Media Prenups
About Tom Leykis
- Still another reason why you definitely don’t need a girlfriend
- Kevin O’Leary: Unless you can pass this two-question test, don’t buy a home
- The Tasting Room with Tom Leykis – Beer Tasting at Brewyard Beer Company (VIDEO)
- Regarding Attorney Adam Sacks
- Mark Cuban and 24 other leaders and execs offer their No. 1 best money-saving tip
A FEW SELECT BOTTLES OF OUR 2015 VINTAGE SANTA YNEZ VALLEY SYRAH REMAIN. CLICK BELOW TO GET YOURS TODAY!
WE’RE ONLY DOING THE SHOW IN 2018 AS LONG AS WE HAVE OVER 1,900 SUBSCRIBERS. BECOME A P1 NOW BY CLICKING BELOW.
GET ON THE PEDAL TO THE METAL MAILING LIST!
Press this button and get on the list.
News For Guys
April 3, 2018
From the London Daily Mail: Woman ‘shoots her boyfriend before killing herself’ after... more»
February 19, 2018
“Mr. Wonderful” of Shark Tank mostly agrees with Your Professor. Read... more»