- 9,078,658 tune-ins (session starts) in 2013.
- 5,343,474 total hours of listening in 2013.
- 1,768,109 blowmeuptom.com visits in 2013 vs. 1,134,358 in 2012, an increase of 55.87%.
2,746,117 blowmeuptom.com pageviews in 2013 vs 1,715,516 in 2012, an increase of 60.08%.
- 533,836 unique visitors to blowmeuptom.com in 2013 vs. 347,466 in 2012, an increase of 53.64%.
- Revenue from all sources in 2013 up 59.6% over 2012.
- Costs down 19%.
27,070 items sold in 2013 through our Amazon.com account vs. 14,381 in 2012,an increase of 88.2%.
$842,231.23 in merchandise sold in 2013 through our Amazon.com account vs. $423,294.46 sold in 2012, an increase of 98.9%.
$56,659.49 in advertising fees as a result of above sales in 2013 from Amazon.com vs. $29,062.85 in 2012, an increase of 94.9%.
- And now, the bad news: a loss of over $175,000, although the loss is down from over $400,000 in 2012.
Vital statistics of The Tom Leykis Show in 2013 that helped Tom make his decision about whether to continue
About Tom Leykis
JOIN 65 LEYKIS FANS IN DODGER STADIUM’S BIGGEST, BADDEST LUXURY SUITE. CLICK BELOW TO GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
The New Normal LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
News For Guys
April 24, 2016
Even if couples have similar scores, their scores are unlikely to be exactly the same. And the... more»
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Soon-to-Be Dad Posts Touching Message on What He’s Learned From Pregnancy
April 24, 2016
“In a post that has since gone viral on Facebook, one soon-to-be father explained what... more»
April 21, 2016
For all of you who’ve doubted what I’ve said about the few remaining prominent radio... more»