- 9,078,658 tune-ins (session starts) in 2013.
- 5,343,474 total hours of listening in 2013.
- 1,768,109 blowmeuptom.com visits in 2013 vs. 1,134,358 in 2012, an increase of 55.87%.
2,746,117 blowmeuptom.com pageviews in 2013 vs 1,715,516 in 2012, an increase of 60.08%.
- 533,836 unique visitors to blowmeuptom.com in 2013 vs. 347,466 in 2012, an increase of 53.64%.
- Revenue from all sources in 2013 up 59.6% over 2012.
- Costs down 19%.
27,070 items sold in 2013 through our Amazon.com account vs. 14,381 in 2012,an increase of 88.2%.
$842,231.23 in merchandise sold in 2013 through our Amazon.com account vs. $423,294.46 sold in 2012, an increase of 98.9%.
$56,659.49 in advertising fees as a result of above sales in 2013 from Amazon.com vs. $29,062.85 in 2012, an increase of 94.9%.
- And now, the bad news: a loss of over $175,000, although the loss is down from over $400,000 in 2012.
Vital statistics of The Tom Leykis Show in 2013 that helped Tom make his decision about whether to continue
About Tom Leykis
- Oklahoma Man Ordered To Pay Child Support Despite Not Being Father
- Going home with another guy, texting the whole time and saying ‘I love you’ BEFORE they even met: Men reveal the worst things women have done on their first date
- Science Says Having a Kid Is One of the Crappiest Things That Can Happen to You
- Percentage of Young Americans Living With Parents Rises to 75-Year High
- First Alaska woman charged with possessing child pornography gets no jail time
The New Normal LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
GET ON THE PEDAL TO THE METAL MAILING LIST FOR OUR 2015 VINTAGE!
I want Pedal to the Metal
Press this button and get on the list for 2015.
News For Guys
January 13, 2017
An Oklahoma man is hoping to change the law after he was ordered to pay child support for a baby... more»
Going home with another guy, texting the whole time and saying ‘I love you’ BEFORE they even met: Men reveal the worst things women have done on their first date
January 10, 2017
Men have revealed the worst things women have done on their first date One man said his date... more»
January 7, 2017
By some measures, new parents are more miserable than people grieving their spouses. Read... more»