- Cheyenne Poole, 21, says she became ‘overwhelmed’ during relationship with former local politician and auditor Curtis Coonrod, 58
- Poole says she met Coonrod on a ‘sugar daddy’ website and he had been paying for her apartment, clothes and cell phone
- On Friday Coonrod was robbed at gunpoint allegedly by Poole and her new boyfriend Ralph Lopez, 24
- Coonrod doubtful of Poole’s guilt calling investigators ‘bullies’
Woman ‘plotted to rob former politician she met on sugar daddy site after growing tired of his unwanted sexual advances’
About Tom Leykis
- Oklahoma Man Ordered To Pay Child Support Despite Not Being Father
- Going home with another guy, texting the whole time and saying ‘I love you’ BEFORE they even met: Men reveal the worst things women have done on their first date
- Science Says Having a Kid Is One of the Crappiest Things That Can Happen to You
- Percentage of Young Americans Living With Parents Rises to 75-Year High
- First Alaska woman charged with possessing child pornography gets no jail time
The New Normal LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
GET ON THE PEDAL TO THE METAL MAILING LIST FOR OUR 2015 VINTAGE!
I want Pedal to the Metal
Press this button and get on the list for 2015.
News For Guys
January 13, 2017
An Oklahoma man is hoping to change the law after he was ordered to pay child support for a baby... more»
Going home with another guy, texting the whole time and saying ‘I love you’ BEFORE they even met: Men reveal the worst things women have done on their first date
January 10, 2017
Men have revealed the worst things women have done on their first date One man said his date... more»
January 7, 2017
By some measures, new parents are more miserable than people grieving their spouses. Read... more»