From Tom’s Blog
The owner of a Portland, Maine diner is defending her actions – and comments she made on social media – that have left many outraged.
Mexican singer Paty Navidad, live on Despierta America, wakes up America by losing her menstrual pad while singing on live TV.
According to a probable cause affidavit, the horse’s owner and two other witnesses told a Polk County Sheriff’s deputy that they spotted Glen A. Garbutt “masturbating himself and (the) horse,” while on his property on June 4. It is not clear why the horse was on Garbutt’s property.
The Donald may denounce illegal immigrants as ‘rapists,’ but his empire’s crown jewel was erected on land cleared by a small army of undocumented Polish workers, a lawsuit alleged.
Donald Trump says he “can’t guarantee” that all of the workers he employs have legal status in the United States.
Federal authorities raid the home of Subway pitchman Jared Fogle amid child pornography investigation
- A special task force showed up at the 37-year-old’s home in Zionsville at 6:30am on Tuesday to remove electronics from the property
- Authorities say Fogle was detained, but not arrested
- The raid comes just two months after the former executive director of Fogle’s charity was arrested in a child pornography sting
- Subway issued a statement Tuesday afternoon, saying they are ‘shocked’ and believe the raid was related to the Taylor case
- In 2007, a source claimed that Fogle once ran a porn video rental business out of his dorm room when he attended Indiana University
- The source said that Fogle’s collection was ‘vast and extensive’ and that he took the business seriously – charging fellow students a dollar a rental
- Fogle is worth an estimated $15million for his work with Subway