Welcome to Leykis 101.com
Gentlemen, look no further: you’re finally home. Leykis 101.com offers guys like you the most brutally honest, often shocking yet pragmatically useful source of male entertainment and education anywhere on the planet! Read answers to past questions below or “Ask Your Professor” a new question by clicking here!
You’ll find real news and information that your Professor has personally selected for guys like you, a regularly updated blog, links to chicks way hotter than that Cinnabon with lipstick you call your “girlfriend” or, worse yet, that self-basting Butterball you call your “wife”, as well as answers to your own posted questions.
Class is in session live every Thursday at 5 PM Pacific/8 PM Eastern on The Tom Leykis Show. The rest of the week, Leykis101.com will help you to stay on track and to be the kind of asshole women can’t get enough of. So kick back, pay attention, and take some notes. Oh yeah, and act like a fucking man you simpering pussy!
From the London Daily Mail:
Woman ‘shoots her boyfriend before killing herself’ after going on gun rampage at YouTube’s California HQ and injuring four people
- The woman stormed YouTube’s San Bruno HQ at 12.46pm on Tuesday afternoon
- She is feared to have shot four people including one who was her boyfriend
- The woman then turned the gun on herself and killed herself before police arrived
- The four injured have all been taken to hospital and their conditions are unknown
- Employees were outside celebrating a party on courtyard benches at the time
“Mr. Wonderful” of Shark Tank mostly agrees with Your Professor.
Prosecutors accused the 34-year-old teacher of having a month-long affair with a 16-year-old student in her English class at the school in Kenner, Louisiana.
A cash-strapped student has revealed how she’s raking in more than $9,000 per year by going on dinner dates with strangers to save for her first home.
Yet another lawsuit by a male student claiming discrimination is prompting some to question whether universities are fair to all parties when investigating sexual assault claims.
Prenups are five times more common today than they were 20 years ago.
Divorce lawyers said the bill could cause major problems in the courtroom.
An Oklahoma man is hoping to change the law after he was ordered to pay child support for a baby that’s not his.
Going home with another guy, texting the whole time and saying ‘I love you’ BEFORE they even met: Men reveal the worst things women have done on their first date
- Men have revealed the worst things women have done on their first date
- One man said his date spotted her ex and then followed him home instead
- Texting the whole time and not making conversation were also concerns
- Also mentioned were women who spoke about their ex boyfriends non-stop