Welcome to Leykis 101.com
Gentlemen, look no further: you’re finally home. Leykis 101.com offers guys like you the most brutally honest, often shocking yet pragmatically useful source of male entertainment and education anywhere on the planet! Read answers to past questions below or “Ask Your Professor” a new question by clicking here!
You’ll find real news and information that your Professor has personally selected for guys like you, a regularly updated blog, links to chicks way hotter than that Cinnabon with lipstick you call your “girlfriend” or, worse yet, that self-basting Butterball you call your “wife”, as well as answers to your own posted questions.
Class is in session live every Thursday at 5 PM Pacific/8 PM Eastern on The Tom Leykis Show. The rest of the week, Leykis101.com will help you to stay on track and to be the kind of asshole women can’t get enough of. So kick back, pay attention, and take some notes. Oh yeah, and act like a fucking man you simpering pussy!
Meet Dr. Conrad Cean, a 44-year-old pain management specialist from New York City, whose desperation to have kids led him to hire a surrogate to fulfill his dreams.
FINALLY! WOMEN ADMIT THAT DATING IS NOTHING BUT PROSTITUTION! A new app lets women charge for a night out
Ladies! Imagine the quality of men you’ll be seeing when they have to pay to go out with you!
THEY’RE LUCKY TO BE WIVES AT ALL! The economy class wives: Their husbands fly first class while they are forced to slum it in the cheap seats
- Increasing number of men are insisting on taking a business class seat
- This is whether they have been upgraded through work or paid for it
- Tina Kumar, 30, from London, says she is a neglected economy class wife
- Her husband Arrun needs his first class ticket so he can work on board
The first decline since 2009…
This blog truly warmed my heart. Anyone who is thinking about getting married NEEDS to read it!
“If someone told me years ago that my relationship would one day change, I would have laughed and said no way,” she wrote. Before going on to reveal that she has found herself lying in bed crying as her husband was “snoring his busy week away” and she reminisced about all the things they used to do as a couple.
- A woman from Atlanta claims she is breastfeeding her boyfriend, 36
- Jennifer Mulford apparently quit her job to focus on inducing lactation
- She said the practice helps to form a ‘magical’ bond between them
- Mothers have accused the couple of ‘sexualizing’ breastfeeding
- They say the pair’s story is offensive to breastfeeding mothers
- Others on social media have expressed disbelief at the couple’s claims
“In fact, obesity increased by 5% for women over a decade…“
From blogger Amanda Lauren:
When we were married a few weeks ago in front of our families, friends and a Rabbi, I vowed to stay hot for my husband.
Thanks to listener Justin Hawkes for submitting this piece.
Join 65 Leykis fans this August inside Dodger Stadium’s biggest, most luxurious luxury suite. Click on Dodger Stadium below for details.