From Tom’s Blog
OUR NEWEST FEATURE IS HERE! There is so much hypocrisy right in our faces every day of the week and so Tom decided to put those stories all in one place. It’s called Hypocrisy News! On our first edition of Hypocrisy News, we look at our latest hypocrites, Lisa Borders, the now-former CEO of #TimesUp , Gillette (as a result of the arrest of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft), and the late KTLA Morning News weekend anchor Chris Burrous as well as the hypocrisy of KTLA itself! Find out what the all-new Hypocrisy News is all about!
Got a comment? A question? A suggestion for a future episode of Hypocrisy News? Send it: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What has Your Professor been telling you for years? Never, ever, EVER sell or give your DNA away! Would you like to be contacted by the offspring created when you sold your sperm? It’s happening!
Post your thoughts about the end of our 24/7 live stream as we transition to become a subscription-based podcast
Thanks to everyone for the phenomenal sendoff from our live stream.
We are now a podcast, and you can access our podcast by going to https://www.premiumtom.com/subscribe.
Many of you have wanted to post your thoughts as we make this transition. Please feel free to post your thoughts right here and share them with everyone.
The P1 community lives on!
From the London Daily Mail:
Woman ‘shoots her boyfriend before killing herself’ after going on gun rampage at YouTube’s California HQ and injuring four people
- The woman stormed YouTube’s San Bruno HQ at 12.46pm on Tuesday afternoon
- She is feared to have shot four people including one who was her boyfriend
- The woman then turned the gun on herself and killed herself before police arrived
- The four injured have all been taken to hospital and their conditions are unknown
- Employees were outside celebrating a party on courtyard benches at the time
“Mr. Wonderful” of Shark Tank mostly agrees with Your Professor.