From Tom’s Blog
There’s a new tax break for couples who don’t tie the knot.
“WHAT WE’RE GONNA DO NOW?” Mother made famous in Baltimore riots seeks help after son starts fire that destroys home
Here’s another great example of a single mother, (of six, plus a grandchild as well), only 44 years old, who thinks she can “do it all on her own” really can’t. Why does someone become a single mother of six by age 43? And, why does she have a granddaughter living in the house as well? Mom is only 44! The view from here? She’s getting exactly what she deserves!
It is the steady breadwinner husband, men like you, who allow women like me to live such comfortable lives.
WHAT A SHOCKER! Only female on U.S. Marine infantry course drops out after failing part of the grueling course
- Unidentified woman failed , failed two conditional training hikes
- She didn’t make the cut along with 33 of her male colleagues
- It was her second attempt at the grueling program after failing in April
- She will now be given a new position in the US Marines
- American forces officials are trying to recruit more women into all roles
- Navy Secretary Ray Mabus has said the standard of training will not be lowered so it is easier for certain groups to get in
“…since the truth didn’t come out until the girl was 11 and his name remains on the birth certificate, he is legally obligated to keep paying child support until she turns 19.”