When it comes to mobile shopping, the gender gap is alive and well. Data from the DDB Life Style Study looked at mobile shopping patterns by gender and found that men were much more inclined than women to use mobile phones to shop or use QR codes and apps to find the best deals. Perhaps that’s because men don’t like shopping as much as women do; fully 57 percent of women view it as a form of entertainment, versus 44 percent of men. For the guys, technology gets the job done faster.
Men Are More Likely Than Women to Use Mobile Shopping Technology
About Gary ZabranskyDon't Be Stupid!
- Why Conrad Cean spent $400,000 on a surrogate to become a single dad
- FINALLY! WOMEN ADMIT THAT DATING IS NOTHING BUT PROSTITUTION! A new app lets women charge for a night out
- THEY’RE LUCKY TO BE WIVES AT ALL! The economy class wives: Their husbands fly first class while they are forced to slum it in the cheap seats
- Our review of Yelp executive’s Grand Canyon hike: ★ #fail
- Marriage rate in England and Wales drops by nine per cent
JOIN 65 LEYKIS FANS IN DODGER STADIUM’S BIGGEST, BADDEST LUXURY SUITE. CLICK BELOW TO GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
The New Normal LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
News For Guys
July 17, 2016
Meet Dr. Conrad Cean, a 44-year-old pain management specialist from New York City, whose... more»
FINALLY! WOMEN ADMIT THAT DATING IS NOTHING BUT PROSTITUTION! A new app lets women charge for a night out
July 16, 2016
Ladies! Imagine the quality of men you’ll be seeing when they have to pay to go out with... more»
THEY’RE LUCKY TO BE WIVES AT ALL! The economy class wives: Their husbands fly first class while they are forced to slum it in the cheap seats
July 14, 2016
Increasing number of men are insisting on taking a business class seat This is whether they have... more»