When it comes to mobile shopping, the gender gap is alive and well. Data from the DDB Life Style Study looked at mobile shopping patterns by gender and found that men were much more inclined than women to use mobile phones to shop or use QR codes and apps to find the best deals. Perhaps that’s because men don’t like shopping as much as women do; fully 57 percent of women view it as a form of entertainment, versus 44 percent of men. For the guys, technology gets the job done faster.
Men Are More Likely Than Women to Use Mobile Shopping Technology
About Gary ZabranskyDon't Be Stupid!
- Still another reason why you definitely don’t need a girlfriend
- Kevin O’Leary: Unless you can pass this two-question test, don’t buy a home
- 69% OF AMERICANS HAVE LESS THAN $1,000 IN SAVINGS
- Teacher accused of having threesome with student is found not guilty
- Ten reasons millennials are backing away from God and Christianity
A FEW SELECT BOTTLES OF OUR 2015 VINTAGE SANTA YNEZ VALLEY SYRAH REMAIN. CLICK BELOW TO GET YOURS TODAY!
WE’RE ONLY DOING THE SHOW IN 2018 AS LONG AS WE HAVE OVER 1,900 SUBSCRIBERS. BECOME A P1 NOW BY CLICKING BELOW.
GET ON THE PEDAL TO THE METAL MAILING LIST!
Press this button and get on the list.
News For Guys
April 3, 2018
From the London Daily Mail: Woman ‘shoots her boyfriend before killing herself’ after... more»
February 19, 2018
“Mr. Wonderful” of Shark Tank mostly agrees with Your Professor. Read... more»